Saudi producer steps back on Nov PP, LDPE prices to China
“We agreed to step back on our offers as we were struggling to conclude deals as our initial offers had been standing close to the top end of the overall range,” a producer source commented.
Import prices for both dutiable and non-dutiable homo-PP injection and raffia origins currently stand at $1383-1520/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis while LDPE film prices are quoted at $1460-1530/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports