Saudi producer voices PE sell ideas for May to SEA
A producer source commented, “We are aware of the fact that the market may show some resistance to offers above the $1400/ton level; however we have an advantage as we are able to offer prompt cargoes. Plus, we are feeling free from sales pressure, especially for LLDPE, due to our limited stocks. We are planning to announce our official levels over the next few days.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import PE prices currently stand at $1370-1380/ton for HDPE film and at $1370-1440/ton for LLDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally