Saudi producers announce February PP, PE offers to local market
The Saudi major’s latest offers were at SAR3300/ton ($880/ton) for HDPE film, SAR3375 ($900/ton) for HDPE b/m and inj., SAR3488/ton ($930/ton) for LDPE film, SAR3150/ton ($840/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, SAR3788/ton ($980/ton) for PP film and fiber, and SAR3675/ton ($940/ton) for PP raffia and inj., all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Offers from other local producers were at a range of SAR3300-3375 ($880-900/ton) for HDPE film, SAR3300-3187 ($880-900/ton) for HDPE b/m, SAR3488/ton ($930/ton) for LDPE film, SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP fibre and PPBC inj., and SAR3675/ton ($940/ton) for PP raffia and PP inj., with the same terms.
When compared to the previous levels in January, the increases in domestic PE and PP prices in Saudi Arabia range from 3% to 10% on average, according to ChemOrbis Product Snapshot.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe