Saudi producers announce June PE, PP prices to Southeast Asia
A Vietnamese trader reported that a Saudi Arabian producer cut its PE offers by $50/ton for HDPE and by $60/ton for LLDPE on a monthly basis to $1130/ton for HDPE film and to $1140-1150/ton for LLDPE film, all on CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
A Singaporean trader also reported that a Saudi producer lowered its offers by $30/ton for both PP and PE when compared to May. Accordingly, the Saudi producer’s new offers are standing at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1160/ton for LLDPE film and at $1070/ton for homo-PP raffia, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market