Saudi producers announce Nov PP, PE offers in Algeria
A distributor reported that a Saudi major has cut its PP and PE offers by $20/ton from the previous month, bringing them to $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1230/ton for LDPE film, $1300/ton for PP inj., raffia and HDPE film, all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The distributor also reported receiving new prices from a different Saudi producer with rollovers from October at $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1220/ton for LDPE film and $1290/ton for HDPE film, with the same terms.
“The new offers came in line with our previous expectations amid stumbling demand and the year-end period," he stated, adding that they are waiting for other producers to reveal their offers before engaging in any new deals.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe