Saudi producers announce Nov PP, PE offers in Algeria
A distributor reported that a Saudi major has cut its PP and PE offers by $20/ton from the previous month, bringing them to $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1230/ton for LDPE film, $1300/ton for PP inj., raffia and HDPE film, all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The distributor also reported receiving new prices from a different Saudi producer with rollovers from October at $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1220/ton for LDPE film and $1290/ton for HDPE film, with the same terms.
“The new offers came in line with our previous expectations amid stumbling demand and the year-end period," he stated, adding that they are waiting for other producers to reveal their offers before engaging in any new deals.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?