Saudi producers announce Nov PP, PE offers in Algeria
A distributor reported that a Saudi major has cut its PP and PE offers by $20/ton from the previous month, bringing them to $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1230/ton for LDPE film, $1300/ton for PP inj., raffia and HDPE film, all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The distributor also reported receiving new prices from a different Saudi producer with rollovers from October at $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1220/ton for LDPE film and $1290/ton for HDPE film, with the same terms.
“The new offers came in line with our previous expectations amid stumbling demand and the year-end period," he stated, adding that they are waiting for other producers to reveal their offers before engaging in any new deals.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations for May PVC pricing call for sharp decreases in Asia
- Confusion over Vietnam lockdown drives local PE prices to fresh lows
- European PVC producers start revealing April offers, drops vary in size
- April drops send import PP to 4-year low in Turkey, PE lowest in 12 years
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb fail to catch up with last year’s record on coronavirus
- Saudi major announces April PP, PE prices with sizeable drops as lockdown ramps up
- European PET demand soars, will it alleviate cost pressure?
- US PE pioneers aggressive prices globally, responding to energy slump
- Asian PS markets fall to lowest in more than a decade, ABS hits 4-year low