Saudi producers reflect recovering oil prices to local Jan offers
A trader said that a Saudi producer raised its homo PP raffia and injection offers by SAR113/ton ($30/ton), HDPE film and blow moulding offers by SAR19/ton ($5/ton) from December while maintaining its LLDPE film offers unchanged at last month’s levels. Accordingly, the producers’ new January offers are currently standing at SAR3863/ton ($1029/ton) for raffia and inj., at SAR4163/ton ($1109/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at SAR4144/ton ($1104/ton) for HDPE film and at SAR4182/ton ($1114/ton) for blow moulding, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Another trader also said that a Saudi major revealed their new offers with hikes except for HDPE grades, which remained stable at December offers. The producer raised its January prices by SAR113/ton ($30/ton) for PP raffia, inj., fibre and film, by SAR75/ton ($20/ton) for PPRC inj. and by SAR37/ton ($10/ton) for LDPE film from the previous month.
The producer’s new offers are reported at SAR3863/ton ($1029/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3976/ton ($1059/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4163/ton ($1109/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1139/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4500/ton ($1199/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4163/ton ($1109/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4350/ton ($1159/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels