Second May PX contract settles in Europe
Early this month, an initial PX settlement was agreed at €825/ton FD NWE ($902/ton), down €25/ton ($27/ton) from the initial April settlement, up €10/ton ($11/ton) from the second April settlement.
In the meantime, spot PX prices were last reported at $710/ton FOB NWE in Europe, down $10/ton from a week earlier and down $35/ton from a month earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years