Sept PP, PE prices from UAE show up notably higher in Singapore
According to the trader, the producer lifted its new offers by $70/ton for HDPE, $50/ton for LDPE and $60/ton for LLDPE and PPBC when compared to its August levels. The producer’s September offers currently stand at $1160/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LDPE film and at $1200/ton for LLDPE film and PPBC injection, all on CIF Singapore, cash basis.
Last week, initial September PP and PE offers also emerged with increases both from Middle Eastern and regional producers.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS