Sept PP, PE prices from UAE show up notably higher in Singapore
According to the trader, the producer lifted its new offers by $70/ton for HDPE, $50/ton for LDPE and $60/ton for LLDPE and PPBC when compared to its August levels. The producer’s September offers currently stand at $1160/ton for HDPE film, at $1250/ton for LDPE film and at $1200/ton for LLDPE film and PPBC injection, all on CIF Singapore, cash basis.
Last week, initial September PP and PE offers also emerged with increases both from Middle Eastern and regional producers.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years