Shell Chemical nominates April propylene contract to US
Previously, Enterprise Product Partners nominated its April contract with an increase of 2 cents/lb ($44/ton) from March at 33.5 cents/lb ($738/ton) FD USG for polymer-grade propylene.
Market expectations were calling for a 1-3 cents/lb ($22-66/ton) gain for the April propylene contract nominations in the US.
In March, US propylene contracts were fully settled at 31.5 cents/lb ($694/ton) FD USG for polymer-grade propylene and at 30 cents/lb ($661/ton) for chemical-grade propylene with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov