Shell Singapore to restart its steam cracker at Pulau Bukom
Shell Chemicals had declared a force majeure on base chemicals from its Pulau Bukom complex in Singapore on September 27 following an unplanned shutdown for a compressor trouble.
The steam cracker of the petrochemical complex has a production capacity of 960,000 tons/year of ethylene, 540,000 tons/year of propylene and 186,000 tons/year of butadiene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East