Shell declares FM on ethylene, propylene output from Singapore
Sources also stated the company is currently seeking to source ethylene from ExxonMobil while the company may also cut production at its MEG plant following the outage at the cracker. The Pulau Bukom cracker has a production capacity of 960,000 tons/year of ethylene, 540,000 tons/year of propylene, 186,000 tons/year of butadiene and 276,000 tons/year of benzene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?