Shell declares FM on ethylene, propylene output from Singapore
Sources also stated the company is currently seeking to source ethylene from ExxonMobil while the company may also cut production at its MEG plant following the outage at the cracker. The Pulau Bukom cracker has a production capacity of 960,000 tons/year of ethylene, 540,000 tons/year of propylene, 186,000 tons/year of butadiene and 276,000 tons/year of benzene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November