Shell to pay oil debts to Iran once sanctions are lifted
The company also voiced its willingness to invest in Iran’s energy sector in the post sanctions period. According to Reuters, Edward Daniels, Shell’s executive vice-president for commercial and new business development, said that Iran is an important potential new business area while adding that Shell is also considering other projects around the world and has not yet made a final investment decision.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops