Singapore’s exports pick up in Nov
Exports of electronic shipments were up by 3.5% in November from a decline of 6% in October. Non-electronic exports posted a further increase by 15.3% when compared to the decrease of 14.6% in October, the data showed.
The country’s exports to its top 10 markets increased with the largest contributions to the increase coming from EU 28 (48.3%), Hong Kong (38.1%) and China (15.8%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene prices slide on an influx of deep-sea cargoes, propylene holds steady
- Nascent PE price increases may face demand obstacle in SE Asia
- Demand key as Asian PS and ABS market trends diverge
- Asian styrene prices rebound on increased demand, short-covering
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply