Singapore’s exports pick up in Nov
Exports of electronic shipments were up by 3.5% in November from a decline of 6% in October. Non-electronic exports posted a further increase by 15.3% when compared to the decrease of 14.6% in October, the data showed.
The country’s exports to its top 10 markets increased with the largest contributions to the increase coming from EU 28 (48.3%), Hong Kong (38.1%) and China (15.8%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe