Singapore’s exports up in Dec for second month
Exports of electronic shipments were up by 5.7% in December from an increase of 3.5% in November. Non-electronic exports posted a further increase by 11.3% following an increase of 15.3% in November, the data showed.
The country’s exports to its top 10 markets increased with the largest contributions to it coming from Taiwan (54.8%), China (33.5%) and Hong Kong (20.6%).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov