Singapore’s industrial output declines in February
However, on a monthly basis, the country’s industrial output posted a seasonally adjusted increase of 4.1%, which beat economists’ initial estimates calling for an increase of 1.3%.
Among the main segments, production of biomedical products decreased 2.5% in February compared with the same month of 2014 while output in the electronics and transport engineering clusters were down 4.5% and 7.2%, respectively. Production for chemicals remained unchanged in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe