Singapore’s manufacturing PMI grows for 3rd month
The data from Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM) showed that the growth in November was mainly driven by small increases in new orders, new exports and factory output.
Meanwhile, although electronics PMI dropped by 0.3 points in November to 50.5 on the month, the sector continued to grow for four months in a row.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?