Singapore’s retail sales rise 3.8% on year in April
Retail sales in the motor vehicles sector surged 43% year over year in April while the largest decline was seen in the telecommunications apparatus and computers sector, which fell 17.1%. Singapore’s retail sales of food and beverage services fell 1.7% compared with the same month of last year. However, the total sales value of food and beverage services in April was reported at SGD658 million, up from SGD647 million in the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe