Sinopec: Fujian launches JV with Taiwanese company to build petchem complex
The construction was reportedly started in December of last year.
It is reported that the regulatory approval was received in January and the contract of the joint venture was signed in May. The project’s value is estimated as $4.09 billion (CNY27.8 billion) and it consists of a plant with an ethylene capacity of 1 million tons/year and downstream units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PVC market looks for direction amid divergent factors
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights