Sinopec Yangzi shuts PP plant, Ningbo Haiyue plans PDH shutdown
The plant has a production capacity of 400,000 tons/year.
Market sources also reported that China’s Ningbo Haiyue is planning to take its PDH unit offline in mid-June due to a planned maintenance that is expected to last for about 45 days.
The plant can produce 600,000 tons/year of propylene by using 720,000 tons/year of propane.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers