Sinopec and Sibur enhance cooperation via a series of agreements
The two giant companies also signed other agreements including Sinopec’s possible participation in Sibur’s mega Amur gas chemicals complex (AGCC) in Far East Russia. Sinopec is reportedly expected to take a 40% share in the joint venture, subject to Sibur’s final investment decision.
Sinopec and Sibur also plan to work on their strategic partnership in China, Russia and other countries via joint projects. The two companies have reportedly agreed to join forces to process natural gas into petrochemicals in Russia and China.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe