Solvay announces financial results for Q2 and H1
For the first half of 2015, the company’s net sales increased 5.3% on a yearly basis to €5.3 billion ($5.9 billion) while REBITDA reached €1 billion ($1.1 billion), up 10% from a year earlier. IFRS net income Solvay share rose to €265 million ($293 million), up from €225 million ($248.9 million) in the first half of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce