South Africa’s Sasol to return to Iran
Meanwhile, the Iranian Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Products Exporters Association’s chairman, Farzan Golchin, reported that the country’s oil and petrochemical exports is expected to rise by 40% in the current Iranian year which began on March 21. Iran currently exports 1.3 million barrels per day (bdp) of crude oil, compared with 2.2 million bdp before sanctions.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness