South African producers reveal February PE prices
According to the distributor, producers’ prices indicate decreases of ZAR1750-2700/ton ($153-236/ton) and stand at ZAR 16050/ton ($1218/ton without VAT) for LDPE film, at ZAR16350/ton ($1241/ton without VAT) for LLDPE c4 film and at ZAR16850/ton ($1279/ton without VAT) for HDPE film on an FD Johannesburg, South Africa, cash inc 14% VAT on 45 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect