South African producers reveal February PE prices
According to the distributor, producers’ prices indicate decreases of ZAR1750-2700/ton ($153-236/ton) and stand at ZAR 16050/ton ($1218/ton without VAT) for LDPE film, at ZAR16350/ton ($1241/ton without VAT) for LLDPE c4 film and at ZAR16850/ton ($1279/ton without VAT) for HDPE film on an FD Johannesburg, South Africa, cash inc 14% VAT on 45 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports