South African producers reveal February PE prices
According to the distributor, producers’ prices indicate decreases of ZAR1750-2700/ton ($153-236/ton) and stand at ZAR 16050/ton ($1218/ton without VAT) for LDPE film, at ZAR16350/ton ($1241/ton without VAT) for LLDPE c4 film and at ZAR16850/ton ($1279/ton without VAT) for HDPE film on an FD Johannesburg, South Africa, cash inc 14% VAT on 45 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets