South Korea’s crude oil imports from Iran rise sharply in August
The Iran Petrochemical Commercial Company’s managing director Mehdi Sharifi had previously stated that Iran is planning to increase its petrochemical exports by 25% by the end of 2016 following the anticipated removal of sanctions on banking, insurance and shipping.
Iran signed a nuclear deal with six world powers in Vienna on July 14. The deal calls for sanctions on Iran to be gradually lifted in exchange for greater transparency in Iran’s nuclear program.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?