South Korea’s crude oil imports from Iran rise sharply in August
The Iran Petrochemical Commercial Company’s managing director Mehdi Sharifi had previously stated that Iran is planning to increase its petrochemical exports by 25% by the end of 2016 following the anticipated removal of sanctions on banking, insurance and shipping.
Iran signed a nuclear deal with six world powers in Vienna on July 14. The deal calls for sanctions on Iran to be gradually lifted in exchange for greater transparency in Iran’s nuclear program.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September