South Korea’s economy grows in Q3
On a yearly basis, the country’s economy posted an increase of 3.2%, which points to a slower rate of increase compared to the 3.5% growth posted in the same period of the previous year.
The Bank of Korea cut its forecasts for 2014’s economic growth rate to 3.5% from to 3.8% in the beginning of October. The central bank also trimmed its growth estimates to 3.9% from 4.0% for 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt