South Korea’s factory output misses estimates in October
On an annual basis, the country’s industrial production fell 3.2% in October after posting a 1.9% increase in the previous month. The decrease was attributed to weak demand both at home and abroad. However, it was reported that the country’s service sector expanded by a seasonally adjusted rate of 0.8% on a monthly basis in October following a 0.2% gain posted in September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion