South Korean ABS dealt with decreases for May in Turkey
Accordingly, the most recent deals for South Korean origins were reported at $1740-1750/ton for ABS natural, $1890/ton for white and $1860/ton for black grade, all CIF Turkey, cash no duty.
A trader who replenished some stocks with $80/ton decreases said, “We already expected to receive lower prices for May considering the decreasing trend in China, where the sentiment was dominated by dropping energy and styrene costs.”
Another trader mentioned, “We concluded deals with our Korean source with slight discounts from their initial announcements. We have already sold almost the half of our volumes as prompt availability is tight these days.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years