South Korean producer cuts ABS prices to China
The source stated, “Demand remains muted as spot styrene prices are retreating. We are feeling bearish regarding the near term outlook.”
In Asia, spot styrene prices have declined around $100-105/ton week over week to be quoted at $835-840/ton on an FOB South Korea basis.
Import ABS prices in China are currently standing in the range of $1500-1550/ton CFR China, cash equivalent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally