South Korean producer lifts PVC prices for Oct to India
“We started to offer our October shipment cargoes to India before a major Taiwanese producer announces their new prices. However, we may revise our levels upward if the Taiwanese major reveals higher offers. In the second half of October, we are planning to shut one of our PVC lines for one week, which will limit our supply by 5,000 tons. Hence, we allocated a smaller quota to India for October,” he commented.
The producer’s October PVC prices stand at $850/ton CIF India, cash, or at $855/ton CIF, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa