South Korean producer revises PS, ABS offers down to Indonesia
When compared to last week, the producer cut its offers by $30-40/ton to $1280-1300/ton for GPPS injection, to $1380-1410/ton for HIPS injection and $1630-1660/ton for ABS injection, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
The trader opined, “Buyers refrain from purchasing in large volumes considering the factors including fluctuating styrene and lower butadiene prices.”
In Asia, FOB South Korea based spot styrene prices are currently up by more than $45/ton from early May levels while spot butadiene prices on CFR China basis retreated visibly by around $260/ton in the same period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS