Southeast Asian producer issues Feb PE, PP prices to regional markets
The producer lifted their prices by $20/ton when compared to their January levels, except for PP block copolymer injection which was up by $30/ton.
Their new offers stand at $1400/ton for LDPE film, at $1440/ton for LDPE injection, at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, at $1160/ton for homo-PP and at $1280/ton for both PPBC and PPRC injection, all on a CIF Southeast Asia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets