Southeast Asian producer issues Feb PE, PP prices to regional markets
The producer lifted their prices by $20/ton when compared to their January levels, except for PP block copolymer injection which was up by $30/ton.
Their new offers stand at $1400/ton for LDPE film, at $1440/ton for LDPE injection, at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, at $1160/ton for homo-PP and at $1280/ton for both PPBC and PPRC injection, all on a CIF Southeast Asia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers