Southeast Asian producer issues Feb PE, PP prices to regional markets
The producer lifted their prices by $20/ton when compared to their January levels, except for PP block copolymer injection which was up by $30/ton.
Their new offers stand at $1400/ton for LDPE film, at $1440/ton for LDPE injection, at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, at $1160/ton for homo-PP and at $1280/ton for both PPBC and PPRC injection, all on a CIF Southeast Asia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia