Styrolution lowers ABS prices for July, Trinseo expected to follow
The producer has applied €40/ton decreases ($45/ton) on their July offers following a sharp decrease of €400/ton in the butadiene contracts while Trinseo is expected to reveal their new ABS prices for July with similar decreases as well, although no official guidelines are out from the producer yet.
Butadiene contracts for July were agreed at €825/ton FD NWE while ACN contracts are still awaited.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers