Styrolution lowers ABS prices for July, Trinseo expected to follow
The producer has applied €40/ton decreases ($45/ton) on their July offers following a sharp decrease of €400/ton in the butadiene contracts while Trinseo is expected to reveal their new ABS prices for July with similar decreases as well, although no official guidelines are out from the producer yet.
Butadiene contracts for July were agreed at €825/ton FD NWE while ACN contracts are still awaited.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets