Sunoco Logistics, ExxonMobil form JV for expanding crude supply
The JV will provide additional take-away services for shippers and provide an opportunity to increase crude supply for meeting the market demand. ExxonMobil will expand its network for crude supply to its refineries with this JV.
It is reported that ExxonMobil and its subsidiaries will enter a preferred provider agreement with the joint venture and Sunoco will have around 85% of Permian Express Partners LLC JV shares while ExxonMobil will own 15%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles