TAPPICO: Iran’s Abadan (APC) to be renovated
The renovations will include using new technologies to increase production and raising the amount of the feedstock which is supplied by Abadan Refinery, sources say.
Abadan Petrochemical Company started its operations in 1969 after the completion of its construction in 1967. The refinery can produce 60 ,000 tons of PVC, 10,000 tons of dodecylbenzene and 24,000 tons of caustic soda annually, the reports reveal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?