TAPPICO: Iran’s Abadan (APC) to be renovated
The renovations will include using new technologies to increase production and raising the amount of the feedstock which is supplied by Abadan Refinery, sources say.
Abadan Petrochemical Company started its operations in 1969 after the completion of its construction in 1967. The refinery can produce 60 ,000 tons of PVC, 10,000 tons of dodecylbenzene and 24,000 tons of caustic soda annually, the reports reveal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports