TAPPICO: Iran’s Abadan (APC) to be renovated
The renovations will include using new technologies to increase production and raising the amount of the feedstock which is supplied by Abadan Refinery, sources say.
Abadan Petrochemical Company started its operations in 1969 after the completion of its construction in 1967. The refinery can produce 60 ,000 tons of PVC, 10,000 tons of dodecylbenzene and 24,000 tons of caustic soda annually, the reports reveal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets