TCI Sanmar issues May PVC prices in Egypt
A source from the producer said, “Demand is performing well in the local market and we are delivering a sufficient amount of cargoes both to our local customers and to our overseas customers. Despite the rollovers we announced for our local business, we lifted our export prices a bit.” The source refrained from revealing their export price.
Prior to TCI Sanmar, the other PVC producer, EPC, also rolled over their prices for the first half of May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?