TCI Sanmar issues May PVC prices in Egypt
A source from the producer said, “Demand is performing well in the local market and we are delivering a sufficient amount of cargoes both to our local customers and to our overseas customers. Despite the rollovers we announced for our local business, we lifted our export prices a bit.” The source refrained from revealing their export price.
Prior to TCI Sanmar, the other PVC producer, EPC, also rolled over their prices for the first half of May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops