TCI Sanmar’s mid-month PVC prices for Aug surface higher
A source from the producer reported that their prices stand at EGP12000/ton ($1229/ton without VAT) for k67-68 on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis.
The source opined, “We see good demand from our customers. Our plant is running at full rates and our export business is also performing quite well.” He also added that they receive good demand from their export destinations in Turkey, Africa and Europe.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?