TCI Sanmar’s mid-month PVC prices for Aug surface higher
A source from the producer reported that their prices stand at EGP12000/ton ($1229/ton without VAT) for k67-68 on an ex-Port Said, cash including VAT basis.
The source opined, “We see good demand from our customers. Our plant is running at full rates and our export business is also performing quite well.” He also added that they receive good demand from their export destinations in Turkey, Africa and Europe.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December