TCI Sanmar’s new PVC prices emerge in Egypt
A source from the producer noted, “Overall local demand has been improving when compared to last month. Therefore, we slightly lifted up our prices. For now, we run our plant at full capacity and we are able to deliver our cargoes both to our local customers and export destinations without any problems. Meanwhile, we see better netbacks from Asia when compared to Europe in terms of our exports,” a company source cited.
Prior to TCI Sanmar’s announcement, the other local PVC producer EPC, too, issued their October prices with an increases of EGP100/ton ($13/ton) at EGP7100/ton ($907/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP7250/ton ($926/ton) for k70 on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?