TCI Sanmar’s new PVC prices emerge in Egypt
A source from the producer noted, “Overall local demand has been improving when compared to last month. Therefore, we slightly lifted up our prices. For now, we run our plant at full capacity and we are able to deliver our cargoes both to our local customers and export destinations without any problems. Meanwhile, we see better netbacks from Asia when compared to Europe in terms of our exports,” a company source cited.
Prior to TCI Sanmar’s announcement, the other local PVC producer EPC, too, issued their October prices with an increases of EGP100/ton ($13/ton) at EGP7100/ton ($907/ton) for k67-68 and at EGP7250/ton ($926/ton) for k70 on an ex-Alexandria, cash not including VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike