Taiwan's Formosa plans to build new PDH plant in China
The company’s $800 million investment plan includes constructing a new PDH plant to ensure steady propylene supply for production. The new plant will reportedly boost the company’s propylene production capacity to 600,000 tons/year upon its slated completion by the end of 2021.
Formosa will also increase investment in its subsidiary by $267 million, the media reported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops