Taiwan’s Nan Ya Plastics to shut No 4 MEG plant in Mailiao
Nan Ya’s No 2 MEG unit, which has a production capacity of 360,000 tons/year, was recently restarted on July 18 following a maintenance shutdown.
The company is also expected to shut its No 3 MEG plant in Mailiao for maintenance in September and its No 1 MEG plant at the same site in October. Both plants have production capacities of 360,000 tons/year of MEG.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops