Taiwanese ABS major issues higher prices to Turkey
The producer’s most recent offers were reported at $1450/ton for ABS natural and $1600/ton for ABS white, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% custom duty, cash.
Import ABS prices have been under upwards pressure from prices in China, where Taiwanese ABS natural offers were last reported at $1420/ton CFR China over the week, up $40/ton from the previous deals before the National Day holiday.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high