Taiwanese ABS prices post additional discounts in Turkey
Currently, Taiwanese offers stand at $1335/ton for ABS natural and at $1485/ton for ABS white, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These levels indicate further discounts of $15/ton on top of the initial $65/ton reductions for this origin.
Following initial announcements for this month, traders found it risky to replace much stock at the current offer levels, saying that they would negotiate with their suppliers to obtain more competitive prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East