Taiwanese ABS prices post additional discounts in Turkey
Currently, Taiwanese offers stand at $1335/ton for ABS natural and at $1485/ton for ABS white, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These levels indicate further discounts of $15/ton on top of the initial $65/ton reductions for this origin.
Following initial announcements for this month, traders found it risky to replace much stock at the current offer levels, saying that they would negotiate with their suppliers to obtain more competitive prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops