Taiwanese ABS producer issues additional price cut to Turkey
A trader who received the recent levels from the Taiwanese source stated that he is not planning to purchase any material nowadays given the bearish market trend and generally calm activity in Turkey.
During the period between January and September, Turkey imported 4627 tons of Taiwanese ABS, down 53% from 7099 tons during the first 9 months of last year amidst tough competitive pressure from duty free South Korean cargos.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons