Taiwanese ABS producer issues additional price cut to Turkey
A trader who received the recent levels from the Taiwanese source stated that he is not planning to purchase any material nowadays given the bearish market trend and generally calm activity in Turkey.
During the period between January and September, Turkey imported 4627 tons of Taiwanese ABS, down 53% from 7099 tons during the first 9 months of last year amidst tough competitive pressure from duty free South Korean cargos.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months