Taiwanese ABS producer lowers prices to Turkey
“We are not planning to replace material anytime soon taking generally sluggish demand for ABS in Turkey into account,” the trader stated. Modest discounts were attributed to lower spot styrene prices in Asia when compared to early April.
Although styrene costs were pretty much steady week over week on an FOB South Korea basis, they indicated a drop of around $50/ton with respect to early April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?