Taiwanese ABS producer lowers prices to Turkey
“We are not planning to replace material anytime soon taking generally sluggish demand for ABS in Turkey into account,” the trader stated. Modest discounts were attributed to lower spot styrene prices in Asia when compared to early April.
Although styrene costs were pretty much steady week over week on an FOB South Korea basis, they indicated a drop of around $50/ton with respect to early April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike