Taiwanese ABS producer lowers prices to Turkey
“We are not planning to replace material anytime soon taking generally sluggish demand for ABS in Turkey into account,” the trader stated. Modest discounts were attributed to lower spot styrene prices in Asia when compared to early April.
Although styrene costs were pretty much steady week over week on an FOB South Korea basis, they indicated a drop of around $50/ton with respect to early April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports
- Turkey’s PE, PP markets close November on weak footing, eyes on Plast Eurasia