Taiwanese ABS producer lowers prices to Turkey
“We are not planning to replace material anytime soon taking generally sluggish demand for ABS in Turkey into account,” the trader stated. Modest discounts were attributed to lower spot styrene prices in Asia when compared to early April.
Although styrene costs were pretty much steady week over week on an FOB South Korea basis, they indicated a drop of around $50/ton with respect to early April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally