Taiwanese PVC prices for Nov announced to India
A trader who reported receiving November prices from the producer commented, "Our supplier stepped back on their prices and we feel that they will most probably be able to conclude deals at this price. We have not heard fresh prices from the local market recently, but we believe that domestic producers may agree to some reductions given weaker upstream costs and declining regional trends."
A converter also reported receiving new prices from the producer at $1010/ton CIF. "We hear that the supplier is planning to offer a slightly larger than usual allocation to India this month and we believe that they may struggle to sell at their initial offer levels," the buyer commented.
PVC prices in Asia currently stand at $980-1000/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis for Asian origins while prices to Southeast Asia stand at $950-1030/ton CIF, cash equivalent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons