Taiwanese PVC prices for Nov announced to India
A trader who reported receiving November prices from the producer commented, "Our supplier stepped back on their prices and we feel that they will most probably be able to conclude deals at this price. We have not heard fresh prices from the local market recently, but we believe that domestic producers may agree to some reductions given weaker upstream costs and declining regional trends."
A converter also reported receiving new prices from the producer at $1010/ton CIF. "We hear that the supplier is planning to offer a slightly larger than usual allocation to India this month and we believe that they may struggle to sell at their initial offer levels," the buyer commented.
PVC prices in Asia currently stand at $980-1000/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis for Asian origins while prices to Southeast Asia stand at $950-1030/ton CIF, cash equivalent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints, demand send Turkey PE market to 2-month high
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations