Taiwanese major announces April PVC prices to Asia
Compared with the producer’s most recently reported deals for March shipment, the new prices represent increases of $40-50/ton and stand at $940-950/ton on a CIF India, cash basis. The producer reportedly offers a discount of $10/ton for purchases above 500 tons.
The producer also revealed their April prices to China and Southeast Asia at $890/ton CIF SEA/CFR China, cash, with the new levels indicating increases of $40/ton from March.
Import PVC prices currently stand at $930-970/ton to India, $850-890/ton to SEA and at $890/ton to China, all on a CIF/CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS