Taiwanese major announces December PVC prices to Asia
Players reported that the producer’s new PVC k67 offers currently stand at $890/ton CIF India, cash and at $850/ton CFR China, cash.
A trader noted, “The producer allocated 20,000 tons of PVC to China, 25,000 tons to India, 10,000 tons to Australia and 10,000 tons to overseas markets for December.”
For November, the major producer had also decreased its offers by $50/ton to China and by $70/ton to India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe