Taiwanese major announces December PVC prices to Asia
Players reported that the producer’s new PVC k67 offers currently stand at $890/ton CIF India, cash and at $850/ton CFR China, cash.
A trader noted, “The producer allocated 20,000 tons of PVC to China, 25,000 tons to India, 10,000 tons to Australia and 10,000 tons to overseas markets for December.”
For November, the major producer had also decreased its offers by $50/ton to China and by $70/ton to India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low